Monday, December 21, 2009

Update 12/21/2009

Well, good news! Josh is out of the ICU. He was transferred on Saturday early afternoon. Caydance, Cole and Cayne were able to see their Daddy! Josh said hi to Caydance and had a short conversation. He called Cole "Muffin Man" which is our nickname for him and he anxiously wanted to hold Baby Cayne in his arms which of course cannot happen yet!
Sunday morning Josh gained his appetite back! He ate an omelet and english muffin. He also brushed his own teeth!
Josh asked his nurse to call me and he told her our phone number! I was very excited to hear that!!
He is slowly gaining his memory back, every day he takes baby steps. Physical Therapy started on Sunday as well. The nurses helped him out of his bed and into a chair. It was very painful for him, but movement will help.
As I write this I am headed to the hospital, I will continue this update later today!

Thank You,

Josh, Carissa, Caydance, Cole and Cayne

1 comment:

  1. Hi Josh!! Carissa & family.... I DO BELIEVE in Miracles and the power of prayer!! I have told everyone I can think of to pray for Josh's recovery and for strength for you Carissa> Total strangers who have overheard me telling your story have offered to say a prayer & wish you good luck. What a GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFT !!! Please tell Josh Hello for me & stay strong!!! Always, Marie St J ctr

    ReplyDelete