Friday, December 18, 2009

Update 12/18/09

Basically not too much has changed for today. Josh is the same, his memory is still not up to par.
The good news for the day is that Josh will be leaving ICU this weekend and getting into his own room so I will be able to take the children to FINALLY see their Daddy!!!!!!!
And as usual, TOO many people to list to say Thank You. But from the bottom of our hearts, we Thank You ALL again. Everyone's show of support has been such a blessing to our family. You have taken my family into your hearts and words cannot express how much we appreciate all the gestures from everyone. I can't wait to tell Josh what you all have been doing for us. Josh is going to be soooo surprised by how many peoples lives he has touched!
Dale from the St. Johnsbury UPS center drove to the hospital this afternoon to hand deliver donations that have been collected for us as well as Dave from the Berlin UPS. It is so unbelievable to me how many people have come to support Josh and his family.

Thank You,

Josh, Carissa, Caydance, Cole & Cayne

1 comment:

  1. Very good news to hear he will be coming out of ICU!! that is always a good sign! Also, it will help with his memory I think to be able to hear the kids and see them in person to help with the memory issues he is having with them...remember day by day! I say what your mother posted to you on here and she is 110% right - You are truly an amazing woman and you have had to step up and take charge of something you never thought possible. Don't forget about yourself during this time, as you are important too - getting over tired can make you sick and we know you don't want that. Like I think I have said in all my posts...Keep your chin up! You all are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete